Assisted Living at Asbury Solomons
Assisted living at Asbury Solomons is there to lend a helping hand when you need it.
The perfect balance of independence and support is what you’ll find in Assisted Living at Asbury Solomons. Our caring staff is there to lend a helping hand when you need it. When you return from enjoying one of the community’s entertaining programs or a fun-filled day trip, you’ll feel right at home in your well-appointed suite. Each assisted living suite includes a generous living room, comfortable bedroom and private bath, that you furnish to reflect your personal style.
You’ll receive an exceptional array of services that include:
- All meals and snacks as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Wellness Center featuring an indoor pool and spa, fully equipped fitness center, massage therapy, aquatic classes and activities, and a variety of fitness classes
- Sensory Garden
- Medication administration
- Personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nurse Manager, licensed Social Worker, Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs) and specially certified aides on-site 24 hours a day
- A choice of daily programs and activities for social, intellectual and spiritual enrichment
- 24-hour security
- Comprehensive care management
- Social work services
- Pastoral care program
- Local phone, basic cable and utilities
Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact the Admissions office at 410-394-3457.
Click here to view the Asbury Solomons Island Assisted Living Floor Plan.
Download the PDF.